X Elle Racing Team
We’re excited to be launching our 2nd year of the X Elle Racing Team!
The X Elle Women’s Racing Team & Development Program aims to grow a group of dedicated female cyclists who train together and participate in both local and away races -- from the BOA criterium races and time trials to a selection of regional races. We welcome both experienced racers and new racers to apply to the program! You must hold a UCI or Citizens Race License.
Interested riders should:
- Have an interest in working as a team and learning from others!
- Be comfortable riding in a group
- Have a good base fitness level and be able to maintain an average speed of approximately 25kmph during a 1-hour ride.
- Be available for a minimum of 50% of the Saturday team training rides.
The X Elle Racing Team & Development Program provides the following support:
- X Elle Racing Team jersey available for purchase at team price
- Periodized training program
- Opt-in learn-to-race coached workshops
- Team-training schedule (Mondays & Saturdays), including skills sessions
- On-line racing members forum with access to race tips, race reports, and other Q&A.
- Team support at 3 select away races, including tactical prep and trainer(s) for use in warm up.
- Sponsor perks
We invite interested members to apply by contacting: seekaytri[at]gmail[dot]com